Grab and Go Meals – New schedule for week of March 30
SBISD Child Nutrition Services will continue Grab and Go breakfast and lunch the week of March 30 with a new four-day a week schedule as outlined below and continuing until April 10, or further notice. Locations remain the same. Hours are as noted, or until all meals are distributed.
Meals will be distributed Monday through Thursday.
- On Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, one (1) full breakfast and one(1) full lunch meal will be provided per student, age 18 and under in the car*.
- On Thursdays, two (2) full breakfasts and (2) full lunch meals will be provided per student, age 18 and under in the car*.
- Meals will be distributed based on the number of students 18 and under in your car.
- Meals will be offered cold to provide safe transport home.
- Meal distribution hours are as noted, or until all meals have been distributed
- Spring Branch ISD Grab and Go Meals are fully managed, produced and distributed by SBISD Child Nutrition Services staff.
*Families who do not have transportation may walk to a pick-up site and will be asked to stand in line while abiding by the six-foot social distancing asked of us all.